From Coverage to Care (C2C)
This site offers a wide variety of resources in several languages.
In August, 2016, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) office of Minority Health (OMH) shared information on Prevention Resources:
The prevention materials build on Step 1 of the Roadmap “Put Your Health First” to highlight the importance of prevention – a healthy lifestyle and receiving preventive services available at no cost-sharing. The Prevention Infographics offers talking points on how to have a healthy lifestyle and why it is important; the series of flyers focus on services available specific to sex/age; and finally the hand cards allow community organizations to customize and fill in appointment, test result, or contact information when promoting the importance of prevention.
All are available for no cost, on the C2C site go.cms.gov/c2c or from the CMS Product Ordering Warehouse, http://productordering.cms.hhs.gov. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Make time for physical activity, healthy eating, relaxation, and sleep.
- Get the preventive services that are right for you.
- Take an active role in your health care.
- Keep track of your health information.
Series of Flyers of Preventive Services Available at No Cost:
- 3 Post Cards for Events/Expos for community organizations to customize:
- Appointment Reminder
- Services/Test Result